Posts tagged ‘Dungeons & Dragons Online News’
Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, swag, archives, and more! Want to find us in game? Type “/joinchannel ddocast” and chat in game with other ddocast listeners!
Please take a few moments to fill out our end of year survey and get entered into a drawing to win some free turbine points!
News – 5:02
Round Table – 33:51
WWBD – 1:36:03
Lightning Post – 1:36-56
Closing – 143:33
Host Patrick is joined by Jerry/Cordovan and Steiner-Davion for a discussion on several changes to the game over the years and some thoughts about where DDO is now and where we hope to see it go. We called it “the State of the Game!”
State of the Game: Changes of the Past – 26:30
State of the Game: Present and Future – 1:15:36
WWBD – 1:26:45
Mail – 1:29:43
Close – 1:33:13
Patrick and Sig have an epic hour plus long conversation on the new enhancement system. There’s also the usual game and community news and some talk about PAX! Okay I lied, this week was not shorter…
News – 1:30
PAX Review – 26:30
Enhancements: Classes – 31:30
Enhancements: Races – 1:30:10
Enhancements: Closing – 1:41:40
WWBD – 1:43:57
Lightning Post – 1:48:06
Closing – 1:49:40
Patrick is joined by Jerry (Cordovan) and we talk about update 19 patch 1, the playability of update 19, weapon selections, and how to be involved with DDOCast. Theres even a bonus of poetry!
I also learn how much content is too much to talk about in a 1 (ish) hour show…
News – 1:33 (DDOCast News – 35:00)
Round Table: Update 19 – 41:18
What We’ve Been Doin – 54:27
Tips & Tactics: Weapon Selections – 57:55
Lightning Post: Being a DDOCast Contributor – 1:24:26
Closing – 1:37:50
Update 19 Patch 1 Release Notes
Shamgar’s “Calculating Weapon Damage” blog series
EvenNote blogs on about the Storm Horn Mountains
Design your own settlement contest
AidanRyuko goes long jumping
OMG 300 episodes!!! Join Sig, Anne and Geoff for their final DDOcast as hosts! We play a bit of DDO Jeopardy, listen to some our favorite commercials, another episode of Dragon Fragments, we’re also joined in by Producer Glin and Tolero for a bit of Q&A!
Guild Give-Away Contest
One of our listeners and a good friend in Game is giving away his guild. The Darkstars decided they would Merge with The Madborn of Thelanis and offered their guild to give away for out 300th episode. They have a quality Airship stocked with amenities paid up for a month. They are a level 75 guild currently, though they may decay a it by the time we do the hand over.
- The Darkstars will transfer the guild to one of my characters and I will hand it over to the winner of the contest.
- Your guild will have a clear roster when you get it.
- You need to have a character on the Thelanis server to win
- You are encouraged to change the name of the guild once you have leadership but its not required
- You must compose a Limric or Hiku honoring the brave Darkstars to win
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will select a random winner by August 25th
Its Sig, Anne, and Geoff’s (www.ddogamer.com) Second to Last DDOcast Episode!! Patrick also joins in for the latest discussion of DDO news and updates! We also talk about tips and tricks for going to GenCon. Plus we answer a few emails.
- Service Update 08/12/2013: Recent Routing Issues
- Putting a feather in DDO’s Cap: Updates from Producer Rowan
- Shadar-kai Tattoo Contest Winners
- Guide to GenCon 2013
- GenCon 2013 Mobile Website Courtesy of BloodBowlDigital.com
- Deadlock’s updated Enhancement System PDF
- Large Address Awareness, a fix to defeating Memory Leaks
- Official Microsoft Process Monitor v3.05
- Last chance to Answer Patrick’s Survey for Turbine Points!
WTF! where’s 295 and 296? They’re right here! Give’em a listen:
Join Sig, Anne, and Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com/) as we talk about this week’s DDO news, discuss what we’ve seen in the Storm Horns, chit-chat about our adventures in DDO, and talk about our latest RPG obsessions in the table top world: 13th Age and Numenera.
- Role Playing Days on Sarlona
- DDO Login Issue Updates
- DDO Crystal Cove Now Thru Aug 11th
- 13th Age
- Mountain hiking in DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy’s Stormhorns
- Latest DDO Community video
We have another special DDOcast Treat! A reading of the DDO Fan Fic, The Bent Knife! This first Episode is a Pilot by Fwelcyr of Orien. If you enjoy this tale and would like to hear more, please send us your feedback at email@example.com We hope you enjoy the story!
Hey all! This is a special mid-week episode of DDOcast featuring Patrick – aka Shamgar – of Epic Education. This episode includes several compiled episodes including how to run epic versions of Plane of Night Raid, epic Chronoscope, and a Speed Shroud.
00:00:00 – Intro
00:00:59 – Plane of Night
00:18:57 – Chronoscope
00:57:43 – Speed Shroud
Links to Shamgar’s Epic Education Notes @ Shamgar.ddocast.com
- Epic Education Episode 6 & 7: The Plane of Night Part 1 & Part 2
- Epic Education Episode 8-11: Chronoscope Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4
- Epic Education Episode 12: Speed Shroud
This week on DDOcast Sig, Anne and Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com) talk about the latest lamannia build (well, as much as we can since its in closed beta), the reports about Shadowfell Xpack from other gaming news sites, we also touch on some ddogamer.com news and ddocast news.
- Character Undeletes are Available Again!
- Press Tour Reports for Shadowfell Conspiracy XPack are out!
- Closed Beta continues on Lamannia, you can access here if you have permission
- MMO Reporter Network’s Preview of Shadowfell Xpack
- Help Shamgar in his new reign, read his open letter and answer his survey for some fre Turbine Points!
- DDO Chronicle 53
- Where to find RPG gaming news: ENWorld
Join Sig, Anne, Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com) and Patrick as we go through the latest DDO news. We’ve also got some great segments from Epic Education on Caught on the Web, a Luedwig Bait H’oven Cryptic Message, followed up by Rheebus The Rogue who suddenly stabs like a knife in the dark with a DDO Top 10!
And this is the episode were Sigfried and I announce our departure and pass on DDOcast to its next True Reincarnation life with new host, Patrick Sherman! Not to worry we’ll be around as occasional hosts and to help Patrick out in his new role as DDOcast Host & Producer!
- Servers went down Monday this AM for Update 18 Patch 3
- Guild Renames are now Available Again!
- Lamannia Updated! Check your Emails Shadowfell Conspiracy Beta invites
- Enter DDO’s Shadar Kai Design Contest for your chance to win a custom skinned ORIGIN 800D computer!
- Deadlock’s Enhancement System PDF
- Vanshilar’s guide to the tile “Googles” puzzle in the Accursed Ascension
- DDO Chronicle 52
- Shadowfell Pics at Massively.com
- New Shadowfell Conspiracy Screen Shots Over at Ten Ton Hammer
- 20 Questions with the LOTRO Dev Team
This week on DDOcast Sig, Anne, and Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com) go over quite a bit of fun news on the latest update from Lamannia, including the latest Enhancment Revamp pass, stealth system changes, secret door changes, quest repetition changes and more! We also announce our winner of our Shadowfell X-Pack key, share a fun treat created by Geoff and get more tips on running Caught in the Web from Shamgar’s Epic Education.
- DDO Lamannia Update for Second Pass Enhancements
- DDO Quest Repetition Penalty on Lamannia
- DDO Stealth and AI Awareness Changes on Lamannia
- DDO Secret Door Changes on Lamannia
- DDO Store News Through July 4th
- DDOcast News: What Happened to the IRC Channel?
- Keavaa looks at improved Deception in her blog
- DDMsRealm has new walkthroughs for the Disciples of Shadow quests
- DDOgamer’s Spreadsheet of Collectibles in DDO!
Join DDOcast @ GenCon 2013!
- Game ID: ENT1346414
- Title: DDOCast Live Show (A Dungeons & Dragons online Podcast)
- Description: Join Anne, Sigfried, Geoff and friends as we celebrate our passion for DDO, Gaming, and the good things in life. Join in the podcast or just kick back and hang with friends.
- Start Date & Time: Friday at 4:00 PM
- Duration: 2 hours
- End Date & Time: Friday at 6:00 PM
- Location: Embassy Suites-Coronation 1
- LINK: https://www.gencon.com/events/46414
This week Sig, Anne, Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com), and Patrick (Shamgar’s Epic Ed) have a whopping two hours of DDO news, more talk about reincarnation, upcoming XP and enhancement changes, DDOGamer gets into collectibles, we get into reading letters sent in by listeners, DDO community events, and even a bit of good old D&D news.
- DDO Update 18 Patch 2 Release Notes
- Guild renown decay Summer Vacation
- Queset XP Changes Coming Soon! From Turbine Dev PurpleFooz
- Latest Update from Our Favorite QA Guy Major Malphunktion
- Trubine Dev SteelStar Has More on Enhancement changes
- DDO Store Sales thru June 27th
- DDOGamer Digest on DDO Collectible System
- Shamgar’s Heroic Commendations suggestions
- DDO Halfling Summer Games continues on Khyber
- More on DDO Hunger Games PvP event
- The Next Borderlands 2 DLC is like a D&D Campaign with Tiny Tina
- Neverwinter officially Launched on June 20th
- Retro D&D Video Games: Chronicles of Mystara: A faithful re-release, warts and all
- Forbes Interview with Mike Mearls “After A Year Playtesting A New Dungeons & Dragons, What’s Next?”
- The New Dungeons & Dragons Goes To Print In “Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle”
Its the True Reincarnation Episode! Sig, Anne, and Geoff (http://www.ddocast.com) touch a bit on some DDO news and community happenings, but the meat of this podcast is about the latest announcement from Sr. Producer Erik Boyer (aka Producer Glin) on the proposed system for Epic TR, Iconic TR, and Heroic TR. We go over Glin’s announcement and follow up posts in detail, and responses from other Turbine Devs. We also read on player reactions for the new TR system.
Did you cringe when we lampooned beta access in DDOcast 287? Did you find yourself saying, “Well Actually…”? Looks like our little inside joke got some responses and questions. Well folks, here’s your answer!
How does that work? Its programming MAGIC! Just kidding! Well actually, and according to our friend from Premium Perspective, Ecgric, whenever free or premium players get onto the Lamannia server, they only have access to the content that they have purchased. Anyone that has not purchased the expansion by the time turbine starts the beta preview, you may not be able to access the content that comes with the expansion pack even though they will have access to the Lamannia server. So just download the Lamannia client here and get ready for the Shadowfell expansion beta! Here’s all the info you need on how to access Lamannia:
- Download the Lamannia Client (right click and save as)
- Read the Official Lamannia FAQ
- See what’s happening on the Beta server on the Lamannia DDO forums
- Copy over your Live DDO character to Lamannia with the Character Copy Tool
- Learn more about how to Level a lowbie in minutes AND get the gear you need at the Test Dojo
So get ready to enter the treacherous new town of Wheloon, which is overrun by the Shadowfell! Any adventurers that have pre-purchased Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5th will be granted guaranteed beta access to the expansion content, as well as immediate access to the Shadow Of A Doubt quest, set in the brand new area of Wheloon.
When the king of Cormyr discovered that Wheloon was full of traitorous Shar worshippers, he walled off the prosperous trading town and made it into a massive prison, a chaotic hellhole where life is cheap and imprisoned criminals battle over control of the ruined streets. And now something even worse has come to the prison – the Shadowfell, a plane of darkness and despair filled with fell creatures commanded by a mighty empire.
Players will adventure through the twisting streets of Wheloon and climb up to its rooftops to explore the town from a completely different perspective. They’ll investigate hidden corners and dangerous interiors, and discover new creatures and treasure through Wheloon’s Random Encounter system. And through a serious of quests they will begin to unravel the secrets of the Shadowfell Conspiracy.
For more information on Shadowfell Conspiracy, the next expansion to Dungeons & Dragons Online, please visit http://www.ddo.com/en/shadowfell/
Tolero Explains Wheloon in the Latest DDO Community Video!
Join Sig, Anne, Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com), TC (aka Ecgric from Premium perspective) and Jerry (Cordovan from Turbine) as we talk about the Update 18, some of the latest bugs, and the Shadowfell Conspiracy Pre-Order X-Pack. We also go over the release notes, and then break down the cost per value of the pre-order value options. We also have a bit of community news. DDOgamer news, and mail from the lightning post.
- BUG: Spell Power, Critical chance and spell critical damage Not Working!
- Invisibility is now fixed! Hooray! stunned/held mobs are sliding around again! DOH!
- Temporary Quest Closure: The End of the Road
- BUG: Spinner of Shadows literally bugs out!
- Pre-Order Shadowfell Conspiracy
- Sorcs Cry: Shiradi Double Rainbow Power Changed
- Dev Tracker is Back!
- New Dev Diary: Iconic Heros
- May 23rd Forum Updates + Apology Gift
- Web Based DDO Bug Reporting Tool: ddobugs.turbine.com
- “The following subscription(s) already have the features…” workaround (Shadowfell)
- Update 18: Disciples of Shadow Release Notes
- Shamgar’s Shadowfell Conspiracy Expantion By the Numbers
Join Sig & Anne as they walk-through the latest update for Dungeons and Dragons Online! Many thanks to our favorite Turbine Crew: Producer Athena, Producer Glin and Tolero for introducing to the new update!
Disciples of Shar – Deep in the murky foothills of the Storm Horn Mountains, fierce wolves and mountain lions roam with hungry abandon. You must search a network of sullen caves hiding the Shar cultists responsible for terrorizing the people of Eveningstar, but Shar cultists, priestesses, and even an Owl Bear stands between you and the truth of events in Wheloon city. Free to all players!
Escape Plan – A river barge full of prisoners from Eveningstar is being transported to Wheloon Prison, and a high priority target is among them. You have been hired to guard the river barge as it floats downstream, but prepare yourself for any danger as rumors of this high priority prisoner is sure to have reached ears not currently aboard the barge. Free to all players!
Shadow of a Doubt – Players who pre-purchase Shadowfell Conspiracy will gain immediate access to the first expansion quest! Inside the safety of Wheloon Dock, the magistrate interrogates Shar clerics for information regarding their suspected plot. Skilled adventurers might have more luck than the magistrate, but the very shadows conspire against any who might bend the prisoner too far. Will you spare the guilty and innocent alike within Wheloon, or does justice have no place in a city swimming in shadow?
New Icon Character: Bladeforge
Bladeforged – forged anew, a shining beacon of your kind. A powerful, offense focusd Paladin, transformed by the Lord fo Blades inthe fires of the Creation Forge. The Lord of Blades spoke. New life coursed through your wood-and-metal frame. There in the Creation Forge you had become bright, glorious and true.
Glamered Armor – The cosmetic armor system has been completely revamped to use a cosmetic appearance equipment slot! Slot cosmetic armor enchanted with the Glamer spell to change the appearance of any equipped armor. Cosmetic armor, also known as Glamered Clothing, has one type of visual appearance and can be applied for all classes, races and gender – except Warforged in most cases. Just be careful and watch out for beholders!
Skill tomes – Permanently increase one of your character’s skills with a tome! You select the skill you want to increase once in game by activating the Tome, where at you’ll be presented with a list of possible skills to increase. You cannot select Use Magic Device – UMD tomes are available separately. Bonuses from tomes persist through reincarnation.
Healing Elixirs – Collectors in Stormreach now have powerful new healing potions for sale! These Elixirs of Healing provide a large instant burst of healing, followed by a heal-over-time effect that continues to heal for ten seconds. Elixirs of Healing function equally well on living creatures, constructs, and undead who use them. Yes Warforged and Pale Masters, that means you too.
Here’s a press release for the latest x-pack of DDO! Enjoy! -Anne
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE®: SHADOWFELL CONSPIRACY™ TO LAUNCH AUGUST 19th
Players Can Pre-Purchase Latest Expansion To The Award-Winning MMORPG
NEEDHAM, MA – May 22, 2013 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Shadowfell Conspiracy™, the second expansion to the award-winning free-to-play massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) developed by Turbine, will launch on August 19th, 2013. Shadowfell Conspiracy takes place in the beloved Forgotten Realms® setting, features an increased level cap and introduces new Iconic Heroes and much more.
“We’re excited to share our launch date with the world and introduce the new Iconic Classes system that will be available immediately to anyone that pre-purchases Shadowfell Conspiracy,” said Erik Boyer, Senior Producer of DDO. “We’re also making new Forgotten Realms content that will enable players to create a level 15 character in the Forgotten Realms and play all the way to level cap.”
“Turbine continues to release great content for DDO, and we are thrilled that Dungeons & Dragons fans have another great expansion coming this August,” added Nathan Stewart, Brand Director for D&D at Wizards of the Coast.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE: SHADOWFELL CONSPIRACY FEATURES:
- Two New Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs — Featuring gorgeous new wilderness areas packed with new D&D® monsters, dangerous encounters and a host of challenging dungeons.
- Wheloon: Horrors from the Shadowfell pour into Wheloon, a prison city full of irredeemable criminals and traitors to the Crown. In this place, Netherese agents conspire to forge an army out of the Kingdom’s enemies. Masquerade as a traitor to infiltrate the Prison City, fight marauding criminal gangs, and destroy the army before it marches – all the while battling creatures made out of the very shadows.
- Stormhorns: Deep in the Stormhorn Mountains, the Netherese Empire prepares to unleash its secret weapon against the Kingdom of Cormyr. Brave treacherous mountain passes through griffon territory and overcome cunning harpy ambushes. At the peaks of the mighty Stormhorns, overcome an alliance of giants and monstrous creatures – only to have to contend with a terrible Netherese secret weapon.
- Introducing Iconic Heroes — Jump into the action of DDO with these new prestige characters that start in Forgotten Realms at level 15 and feature unique looks and skills. Each of these classic D&D heroes is a paragon of their race and class and features custom iconic gear, appearance options and new abilities to enhance their power.
- Attain Epic level to 28 — Master your destiny and gain new epic feats and spells with three new Epic levels of advancement that let you reach new levels of power.
Beginning today, players can take advantage of special pre-purchase offers:
Collector’s Edition: $49.99
Features all Shadowfell Conspiracy content, with all three Iconic Heroes including a pre-purchase exclusive Shadar-kai cosmetic costume, when it launches, plus immediate access to these items, including other pre-purchase exclusives:
- Bladeforged Paladin Iconic Hero (including additional character slot)- A powerful, offense-focused disciple of the Lord of Blades, Bladeforged Paladins take less damage from slashing weapons and gain a tactical advantage from slashing damage. These devout leaders can repair themselves and fellow constructs. Their stronger Paladin Aura boosts effectiveness of nearby party members.
- Bladeforged Warrior Blue & Gold Cosmetic Costume (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- Calico Tressym Creature Companion- A frisky, winged cat of your very own! Comes pre-trained with four tricks (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- Tawny Owlbear Creature Companion- Cuddly and ferocious! Comes pre-trained with four tricks. (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- Stormhorn Specs Cosmetic Goggles
- Mountaineers Cosmetic Goggles
- First expansion quest, ‘Shadow of a Doubt’ (Heroic level 15 only)
- 3 Character Slots
- Greater Tome of Epic Learning (1 per server): Permanently increases experience earned by a character in level 20 or above dungeons. Provides +25% bonus to experience for first-time quest completions and +10% boost to other earned experience points.
- One +2 Skill Tome per character
- 2,000 Turbine Points
Standard Edition: $29.99
Features all Shadowfell Conspiracy content, including the Purple Dragon Knight Iconic Hero, when it launches, plus immediate access to these items, including other pre-purchase exclusives:
- Bladeforged Paladin Iconic Hero (including additional character slot)
- Bladeforged Warrior Gold Cosmetic Costume (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- Stormhorn Specs Cosmetic Goggles
- Calico Tressym Creature Companion (A pre-purchase exclusive)
- First expansion quest: ‘Shadow of a Doubt’
- 1 Character Slot
- Lesser Tome of Epic Learning (1 per server): Permanently increases experience earned by a character in level 20 or above dungeons. Provides +15% bonus to experience for first-time quest completions and +5% boost to other earned experience points.
- One +1 Skill Tome per character
- 1,000 Turbine Points
For more information, please visit http://www.ddo.com/shadowfell
Dungeons & Dragons Online®(DDO) is a free-to-play MMORPG featuring a massive world with state-of-the-art graphics and gameplay. DDO offers an innovative pricing model that allows players to download and play for free, purchasing adventure packs, items, and account services a la carte from the new DDO Store, or to subscribe to get unlimited access to all of the game’s content. Players can download and play DDO for free by visiting http://www.ddo.com.
Turbine, Inc. is a premier creator and operator of massive, persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities. Turbine is wholly owned by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group and has created some of the world’s most popular and award-winning online games, including The Lord of the Rings Online™, Dungeons & Dragons Online® , and Asheron’s Call®. For more information on Turbine, its products and services please visit www.turbine.com.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Hub, Hasbro’s multi-platform joint venture with Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) launched on October 10, 2010. The online home of The Hub is www.hubworld.com. The Hub logo and name are trademarks of Hub Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. © 2010 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved
About Wizards of the Coast
Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), is the leader in entertaining the lifestyle gamer. Wizards’ players and fans are members of a global community bound together by their love of both digital gaming and in-person play. The company brings to market a range of gaming experiences under powerful brand names such as MAGIC: THE GATHERING, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, and KAIJUDO. Wizards is also a publisher of fantasy series fiction with numerous New York Times best-sellers. For more information about our world renowned brands, visit the Wizards of the Coast Web site at www.wizards.com.
# # #
Dungeons & Dragons Online, Shadowfell Conspiracy, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Forgotten Realms, Kaijudo,Wizards of the Coast, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions, and are used with permission. Turbine and the Turbine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Turbine, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This week Sig, Anne and Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com/) go over the latest in the DDO Forum Updates and some interesting issues with some DDO services. We also go over the latest happenings for DDOcast and DDOgamer. Followed up by some news from the DDO community, reading up on our Lightning Post mail and then some general geeking out on games and Star Trek!
DDOcast LIVE! GenCon Event Details
- Event Title: DDOCast Live Show
- Event ID: ENT1346414
- Date: Friday, August 16th @ 4pm EDT (GMT -4)
- Location: At the Embassy Suites in Coronation 1
- Notes: Tickets are $2 (the minimum they offered), should be room for 50 people, event Registration opens on May 19, 2013
- Registration Link: https://www.gencon.com/events/46414
- More info at http://www.gencon.com/
- DDO Forum & Website Updates as of May 15th
- Work around to Login Issues for Lamannia after Friday’s Update
- New In-Game Bug Reporting Tool Borked!
- Web Non-in-game Bug Reporting Tool for DDO
- DDO Referrals Tool Not Working, No Lime Jello Cube for you!
- Premium DDO Services are on hold
- DDO Store News
- DDOcast @ GenCon!
- Dungeon Bastard and Worlds Worst Dungeon!
- Shamgar has new Building Blocks for you all
- DDO Cocktail Hour
- DDO Chronicle is BACK!
- Ferd has put together an artistic interpretation of Delera’s Graveyard for his guild!
- The Long Shot interviews Wolfie from the Sacred Flame Guardians on Sarlona
- jjflanigan’s DDO Forum Re-Style!
- Aris teaches how to correct links to the old DDO forums
- Spock vs Spock (aka Zachary Quinto vs. Leonard Nimoy) in “The Challenge”