This week on DDOcast join Sig, Anne, Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com/) and Patrick (aka Shamgar of Epic Ed @ http://shamgar.ddocast.com/) as we talk about the latest news in DDO including recent server updates, the latest Lamannia build for the new Enhancement re-vamp, and the latest on the updates for the DDO Forums. We also discuss at length Turbine’s latest issue on overcharging customers billing accounts and what we see as a need for a better communication practices and what’s the best way for a company to apologize to its customers.
- TenTonHammer.com: “Turbine DDO Billing Issue Overcharges Some Players”
- More down time: Wed, May 1, 2013
- Lamannia Week 3 Previews are now Up!
- DDO Store News
- An example of a good Apology from Trion’s Defiance Team
- OurDDO Website
- DDOgamer’s Interview with DDOWiki Editors
- Latest DDO Cocktail Hour
- Longshotist ponders the Epic Vault of Night
- Shamgar’s latest Bulding Blocks 29: Stats 5, Int
- Anne’s Ebay Store!
- Play some D&D Next and sign up for the Beta Test