Sig, Anne & Geoff (http://www.ddogamer.com/) talk about their latest exploits in DDO’s Update 17 on the live server, the bugs, and of course the new Augment system! Shamgar also graces us with another Epic Education #28, Lord of Blades Part 6: Party at the Forge. We also have a nice array of regular D&D and general gaming news.
After Show Notes: Nightforge Gorget and other non-epic items can’t be upgraded yet. Sorry for the bad info! Anne was confusing Live server with Lamannia Beta server features. Currently if you want a new version, have to go out and get another one. Rumors say that you can do upgrades in the next update!
- Update 17 Official Release Notes
- Crystal Cove Open for Pirate Fun on March 1st
- Invisible Spell Broken and Causing Dungeon Alert?
- Prey on the Hunter bugged: Dragon Dying Early
- Poison Quiver Binding Before Equipping! doh!
- Missing Outfits Hofix
- New DDO Starter Pack from Store.Turbine.com Web Store Pulled
- DDO Store removes some items
- Dracey is back with some new DDO-themed comics!
- Ferd examines the plight of a low-level Iron Defender upon the release of Update 17 in a new screenshot.
- DDMsRealm’s item database now has the new loot from Update 17!
- Advice for Anne’s Cleric from Samius
- Proposed Dragontouched Armor Updates
- Original Dungeons and Dragons Books Resurrected!
- PAX East – Boston, MA March 22-24, 2013 – (nearly) Sold Out – Sunday Badges left.
- Dragon Magazine “Legal” downloads at Archive.org
Contact Us! Questions, comments, rants, raves! We also love DDO segments!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-707-DDO-CAST (1-707-336-2278)